Friday, January 20, 2017

Fiction Friday: Stranger Than Fiction




Yep, I give in: I have nothing stranger to write about today than the fact that our country has just inaugurated a new president, a joke, a clown, a laughingstock who has made our whole country into an international laughingstock.

But there's this: Best Protest Signs from DJT Inauguration

I tried to post a couple of the photos here, but can't make it work. So do follow the link to see them.

It's a good reminder that we're not alone.

And is anyone else as sick as I am of photos of that usurper's face? I would like to see, from now on, only photos of the back of his head, his whole body, as he is leaving.

Again, I tried to post a photo showing what I mean, but I wasn't able to. But you can check out this Vanity Fair article about the history of his hair.

And this article about how his hair got this way: "A hairdresser explains why Donald Trump's hair looks like that."

One more try with the photo of the back of his head (from Slate): 

Image result for trump back of head

1 comment:

Pricklypear said...

You and your readers might appreciate this, "Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting the Trump Agenda."

https://www.indivisibleguide.com/

The full document is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DzOz3Y6D8g_MNXHNMJYAz1b41_cn535aU5UsN7Lj8X8/mobilebasic