Sunday, February 20, 2011

Why do you read Prince Valiant every Sunday?

Dear Madame L, Why does anyone read Prince Valiant in the Sunday comics?

Answer: Unfortunately, Madame L must answer that she does not know the answer to this question, even though she is one of those people who faithfully reads Prince Valiant every Sunday. 

Madame L started reading Prince Valiant when she married her beloved husband, who loved the comic strip. Eventually, when he stopped reading it, Madame L could not bring herself to stop.

And now, as is her wont, Madame L would like to ask you, Dear Reader, a question: Why does anyone (including her beloved husband) NOT read Prince Valiant?

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Dear Madame L,

I have a question that I'd appreciate hearing your unresearched answer, because I know that you can answer this question without researching it: Who was/is Colonel Qaddafi? I know I could do my own research, but I am full of inertia and would like to hear your answer rather than researching my own. I honestly don't know, other than something about Libya?, and would love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Your inertiated little sister